Why do I love SRK?


I love SRK when i see him in DDLJ, refusing to take Anjali away without her parents prayers.

I love SRK when i see him KKHH, loving his friend to the core. I love SRK when i see him in Dil toh pagal hai, loving a girl who's just in his imagination.

I love SRK when i see him in Mohabbatein, fighting with the powerful headmaster of college for the sake of love.

I love SRK when i see him in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, loving his parents to the core but still refuses to leave Anjali just because of status different.

I love SRK when i see him in Devdas, leaving his house for his love and becoming a drunkard who gives his life in front of his loved one's house.

I love SRK when i see him in Main Hoon na, fighting with terrorists who doesn't want to see Pak-Ind ending theri enmity.

I love SRK when i see him in Kal Ho naa Ho, loving Naina so much that refusing her proposal just do avoid hurting her because he's dying.

I love SRK when i see him in Veer Zaara, leaving Air force and his country just on a single call from his love and being in jail for 22 years to protect the Zaara.

I love SRK when i see him in Swades, leaving his job at NASA to come back to Indian to help improve the lifestyle of Indian villagers.

I love SRK when i see him in CDI, proving his loyality towards his country by uniting a seemingly enemies.

Comments